eCareConnection is a secure Internet portal that provides you with a convenient, new tool for requesting appointments online, sending secure messages to your doctor’s office, requesting prescription refills and more. For your healthcare to be effective, communication with your physician is essential. With St. Luke’s eCareConnection, you can send secure messages to your physician’s nurse support staff and receive a response as determined by your provider.
With eCareConnection, you can:
- Request an appointment with any eCareConnection provider;
- Send secure electronic messages to your physician’s office;
- View past and future appointments;
- Access a link, via a secure portal, to refill prescriptions at your pharmacy;
- Update your insurance and demographic information;
- View certain test results online; and
- Take control of your Personal Health Record.
Contact your provider for general questions or register with eCareConnection to link with your provider.
Click here to see if your provider participates in eCareConnection.
Click here to register for eCareConnection.
Note: While eCareConnection facilitates convenient communication between patients and physicians, it should NOT be used for urgent healthcare issues. In such cases, patients should contact their physician’s office or 9-1-1 instead of sending secure messages through eCareConnection.
Additional Questions? Call the eCareConnection Hotline at 832-355-5150, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., or e-mail eCareConnection@sleh.com.