Dedicated "to the glory of God and the service of mankind," St. Luke’s Episcopal Hospital opened in 1954. St. Luke’s soon made headlines with such milestones as the first successful heart transplantation, the first artificial heart implantation and the first laser angioplasty procedure. We are now a leading healthcare provider in Texas, with recognition for our focus on quality care. Let us help you answer the question, "Why St. Luke's Episcopal Health System."
Below are just a few reasons why we hope you choose St. Luke's Episcopal Health System for your healthcare needs:
- Association with the Texas Heart® Institute
- Award-winning St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital, located in the heart of the Texas Medical Center and named one of America's Best Hospitals by U.S.News & World Report. Learn more
- World-class physicians. Find one near you
- Medical milestones including:
- The first successful heart transplantation
- The first artificial heart implantation
- The first laser angioplasty procedure
- Our history, dating back to 1954. Learn more
- Convenient hospital locations in The Woodlands, Sugar Land and the Texas Medical Center. Find a location near you
- Community Emergency Centers. Learn more at StLukesEmergency.com
- Award-winning nursing staff. Thank a nurse today
- International Patient Services offered by St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital at the Texas Medical Center in Houston, Texas
- Recognition for St. Luke's The Woodlands Hospital, located in The Woodlands, Texas, as an Accredited Chest Pain Center
- St. Luke's Lakeside Hospital, located in The Woodlands, Texas, specializing in sports medicine and orthopedic/spine surgery services.