St. Luke's Episcopal Health System contributes to enhancing community health by delivering superior value in high-quality, cost-effective acute care. As a community teaching hospital and a tertiary referral center, we serve both the greater Houston area and the global community. Read more below about our mission and our values.
All of our hospitals are an integral part of the Health System and contribute to enhancing community health by delivering superior value in high-quality, cost-effective acute care. In partnership with our medical staff, we are dedicated to excellence and compassion in caring for the whole person - mind, body, and spirit.
We are also committed to the growth and development of our employees, and to securing the health of future generations by creating, applying, and disseminating health knowledge through education and research.
We operate on these principles:
- Integrity. Being completely honest in everything we do is the basis of our actions.
- Valuing People. Taking care of people, including patients and employees, is the reason we exist.
- Excellence. Striving to enhance high quality is our constant pursuit.
- Goal Orientation. Focusing on what we want to achieve helps us design the best way to realize our vision.
- Stewardship. Caring for St. Luke’s on behalf of the Episcopal Diocese of Texas.