St. Luke's Liver Health Outreach's mission is to educate, support and comfort people diagnosed with liver disease, as well as provide educational outreach and raise awareness about liver disease in Houston and throughout the state of Texas.
Our services include:
- Free hepatitis C testing, offered Wednesday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Free hepatitis B testing
- Toll-free Liver Help Hot Line 1-800-72-LIVER, available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Providing educational outreach for the community, medical professionals and public health professionals
- Hepatitis C treatment training classes
- Annual Hot Topics educational conference for healthcare professionals involved with liver disease
- Community collaborations include health fairs, training and events