Applicants to the Administrative Fellowship Program must have recently received, or be eligible to receive upon successful completion of the Administrative Fellowship Program, a master’s degree in:
- Healthcare or Hospital Administration (MHA or MSHA),
- Health Services Administration (MHSA),
- Business Administration (MBA) with a concentration in healthcare,
- Master of Public Health (MPH),
- or equivalent degree(s).
Each candidate must have received her or his degree from a CAHME-, AACSB-, or CEPH-accredited college or university based program.
Final application deadline: September 19, 2014
- Administrative Fellowship Application Checklist
- Current Resume
- Cover Letter
- Three Letters of Recommendation - at least one (1) professional and at least one (1) academic
- Official Transcript of Graduate Coursework
- One-Page Statement of Purpose - should address how CHI St. Luke’s Health will assist you in accomplishing your career goals and how you can contribute to CHI St. Luke’s Health
Where to send application materials:
- By Mail:
- CHI St. Luke's Health
Attn: Blake Sims
Special Assistant to the President and CEO
6624 Fannin Street, Suite 1100
Houston, TX 77030
Any questions regarding the Administrative Fellowship Program at CHI St. Luke's Health should be directed to Fiona Lowry or Eric Ransom at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.