eCareConnection Hotline (832) 355-5150
St. Luke's eCareConnection is a robust results delivery and communication system that will create clinical efficiencies; communicate quickly and securely; and enhance patient care and satisfaction. Participation in the eCareConnection network is available to physicians whether they have an electronic health record capability in their offices or not.
“Communication through eCareConnection means more time managing and delivering patient care. The goal is to electronically connect the various components of the care continuum including St. Luke’s, the physician offices and the patients. With this strategy, we hope to link all components of our care team so we can make a positive impact on every patient who receives care throughout the St. Luke’s Episcopal Health System.”
― Jim Albin, Chief Information Officer and Vice President, St. Luke's Episcopal Health System
“As a practicing physician, I know what a difference the availability of information can make. Having a piece of information—from a lab result to a patient question—electronically communicated, accessible and organized allows me and my staff to better utilize our time.”
― Dr. John Joe, Chief Medical Information Officer, St. Luke's Episcopal Health System
- eCareConnection is offered at no cost to any provider credentialed at any St. Luke's facility.
- eCareConnection is a web-based system available in any location.
- A messaging module offers a HIPAA compliant portal to send and receive messages from patients, to other providers, or within your own office. Your workflow dashboard helps you manage the efficiency and responsiveness of all your communications. Messages include requests for appointments, requests for prescription renewals and notifications about your patients being admitted to any of the St. Luke's Episcopal Health System hospital emergency departments.
- A referral module makes it easier for you to communicate with other physicians about referrals including electronically sharing information about common patients in the form of a Personal Health Record.
- The e-scripting module allows electronic submission of prescriptions to walk-in and mail-off pharmacies.
- The results module catalogues results from St. Luke's lab & radiology departments and transcribed reports. Sort and search functions make the process of getting your inpatient and outpatient results more efficient.
- The orders module allows you to electronically send orders to St. Luke's lab and radiology departments. Offices can also see order status updates and communicate with St. Luke's about orders securely and electronically.
- A vendor supported hotline is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Complete the "Information Request" form and a St. Luke's technology representative will contact you to discuss your specific practice needs and what might be the best product for you.