eCareConnection Hotline (832) 355-5150
- EHR Lite is certified to meet “Meaningful Use Stage 1” criteria to help you qualify for government incentives.
- EHR Lite is a cost effective option offered to any provider credentialed at a St. Luke's hospital for $100 per physician per month. This includes all eCareConnection “Basic” modules.
- The documentation module is based on a SOAP note structure with specialty specific templates available.
- A quality reporting module helps you extract data you need to document meaningful use.
- The application is compatible with dictation software helping you complete documentation with greater ease.
- A vendor supported hotline is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Complete the "Information Request" form and a St. Luke's technology representative will contact you to discuss your specific practice needs.